[Capchapohio] Car Wash

Angela angie1752 at att.net
Fri Aug 12 19:50:08 UTC 2011

Stephanie Please e-mail me the address of T J's I know the time is from 1 to
5 on Sept 10th. Will need the Cost per vehicle  I will be on vacation the
week of the 5th however maybe able to assist late that Saturday will let you
know. I have an extra hose and about 10 rags you can use for the car wash
but no towels. I will look for the hand bucket. Please get info to me by
next week. I spoke to my brother and he will be on break from O.S.U after
next weekend he will make flyers and e-mail to me. I will then send to you
and Beth for review. If O.K. I can then have them printed out and ready by
the picnic so everyone can take with them.   Also can someone check with the
Kids  division to see if they can make a couple of posters? Angie