[Capchapohio] info needs picked up

Angela angie1752 at att.net
Mon Aug 29 02:46:58 UTC 2011

Beth, You and Step need to get the car wash materials, flyers and food for
the church. Neither of you took with you on Saturday. I left you and Jim a
couple of messages on Saturday night and Sunday we were going to drop off to
you after church but did not get a return call and I no the area you live in
but not the address  So you will need to get away to get. I will not be back
out in that area and I will be on vacation starting this Friday. So need you
or step to call to make arrangements to pick up. Angie