[Capchapohio] meeting reminder

Beth Debus mbdebus at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 21 12:52:13 UTC 2011

Hi everyone, I tried to sending this out earlier in the week, but apparently it didn't send. I'm not a fan of this new yahoo, if you cared to know! This is a reminder of our meeting Saturday at 2pm. The address is 2350 Indianola. Please plan to stay until 4. We have a packed agenda. Dr Havercamp from the OSU medical center will be talking to us about changes to the medical school's curriculum when it comes to working with someone with a disability. Shelbi has signed us up for a party lite party in Nov. The request donated item for Nov is canned fruit.

Thanks,
Beth