[Capchapohio] My Mother

Angela angie1752 at att.net
Tue Oct 25 04:00:35 UTC 2011

Hello all, I am writing to give you an update on my mother. She was up doing
physical , occupational and speech therapy over the last 4 days. She was
able to sit up in the chair for about 1 to 3 hours each day with assist. She
has improved the range of motion in her legs still working on upper body.
She can speak a little more however her voice is still a little strained.
She will begin having soft foods tomorrow (Jello, potato, green beans and
such) So thank you all for your prayers and  support. The church will begin
having volunteer members with her Tuesdays  thru  Thursdays when I have to
work to be with her to help assist her with personal needs and to pray and
read scriptures. Thank you to my sister  circle and lifelong friends whom
have been there for our family during this time. Please also continue to
lift us up in prayer and give thanks to GOD  whom is the healer of all
healer's. Angel