[Capchapohio] bowler needed

Angela angie1752 at att.net
Thu Nov 10 03:44:54 UTC 2011

Hi all,
The Capital City Blind Bowling League is seeking a replacement bowler for a
member who is unable to complete the season.  Although we would prefer a
totally blind or partially sighted individual we would welcome a fully
sighted person.  The position will open on Jan 5th and run every Thursday
for 13 weeks.
The new person will be required to pay $40 in sanction dues on the 1st
night.  Nightly bowling fees are $10 payable on each night of bowling. Any
interested party Please contact Sandra Mollett at the e-mail or phone below.
Thank you in advance.