[Capchapohio] a few reminders

Beth Debus mbdebus at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 11 16:14:43 UTC 2011

Here are a few reminders for those of you who are unable to attend our chapter meeting Nov 26th. Our chapter Christmas party will be at our usual meeting place Dec 10th from 6pm to 9pm. We will be ordering pizza. Please let me know if you are able to make it by Sat Dec 3rd. Also, let me know how many guests you will be bringing. We will split the cost of the pizza by the number of people attending. We will talk about the details at the Nov meeting.

Beth