[Capchapohio] Volunteer Partner Support Weekly Update

Shelley Corcoran shellsebel at columbus.rr.com
Wed Nov 30 01:24:11 UTC 2011

                  VOLUNTEER PARTNER SUPPORT
                  WEEKLY UPDATE

                 Listed below are upcoming recreational and social events for members of the Volunteer Partner Support program. For more information or to sign up please contact me at (614) 583-0352 or by email at volunteer at gwcols.com.

                              Have a great day,

                              Kat Ellery

                              Volunteer Coordinator

                              CAPA PRESENTS:

                              HOLIDAY WITH THE POPS

                              A great annual Columbus tradition continues as Ronald J. Jenkins leads the Columbus Symphony and Chorus in some of the season's most-loved holiday songs and carols. Santa will also be on hand to help spread holiday cheer!

                              The Goodwill Service Board has donated tickets to this production for participants and volunteers of the VPS program. Accessible Arts will provide an audio description for the Saturday showing only. Please RSVP quickly to secure your ticket. These tickets are on a first come, first served basis and must be obtained by contacting Kat Ellery by Thursday, December 1, 2011. Tickets can be picked up at will call.

                              Friday, December 2, 8pm

                              Saturday, December 3, 8pm
                              Sunday, December 4, 3pm

                              OHIO THEATRE

                              39 E. State St., Columbus, OH

                              BALLROOM DANCING FOR V.I.P.s

                              (Visually Impaired Persons)

                              Please join us for our 4th year of Ballroom Dancing for V.I.P.s A volunteer dance instructor will be providing the training on site. This year we are expecting to tackle the Argentinean Tango! All levels of experience/inexperience welcome. Each dancer will be paired up with a partner. Please RSVP to sign up for these free classes.

                              TIME: Wednesdays 6:45 pm - 8:15 pm

                              DATES: We have 3 upcoming sessions. 7 classes per session. Sign up for one session or all three.

                              2011 Fall Session

                                a.. October 5th - November 16th
                              2011 Winter Session

                                a.. January 4th - February 15th
                              2011 Spring Session

                                a.. February 22rd - April 4th
                              Final Dance Party: April 11th. All are welcome.

                              Goodwill Columbus

                              1331 Edgehill Road, Columbus, OH 43212

                              (614) 583-0352

      Forward email

            This email was sent to shellsebel at gmail.com by volunteer at gwcols.com |
            Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribeT | Privacy Policy.

      Goodwill Columbus | 1331 Edgehill Road | Columbus | OH | 43212