[Capchapohio] FW: Thanks For Your Support

Eric Duffy eduffy at deltav.org
Wed Dec 7 06:31:45 UTC 2011

I got in, but couldn't carry the collection jugs all the time.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 7, 2011, at 1:27 AM, Shelley Corcoran <shellsebel at columbus.rr.com>
wrote:

Dear <Name>, president of <Chapter>,
Well, they may want to consider changing the standard a little.  I went
last week to start the study.  And, after signing all the consent forms,
which took about 2 hours, they took my body weight and hight and tole me my
body mass index was too high!  What a joke!  Guess they're finding it hard
to find 100 skinny blind people!

Shelley

Capchapohio:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/capchapohio_nfbnet.org/eduffy%40deltav.org