[Capchapohio] FW: Thanks For Your Support

Eric Duffy eduffy at deltav.org
Wed Dec 7 06:45:54 UTC 2011

I got $50 for initial testing and several weeks of sleep journals.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 7, 2011, at 1:41 AM, Shelley Corcoran <shellsebel at columbus.rr.com>
wrote:

Dear <Name>, president of <Chapter>,
They told me I could come back in a month to try again.  I asked how it
would be different then?  They told me some people lost weight for it.
F*** that!  I'm sorry, but that's ridiculous!  So, while waiting for the
ride home, I ate their breakfast food.  I figured I should get something
out of it.  Still a little Peed to the O over it!

Shelley

Capchapohio:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/capchapohio_nfbnet.org/eduffy%40deltav.org