[Capchapohio] First Reminder About Conference Call Board Meeting

Beth Debus mbdebus at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 12 17:26:45 UTC 2012

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: J.W. Smith <jwsmithnfb at frontier.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 6:02 PM
Subject: First Reminder About Conference Call Board Meeting

Colleagues, remember that our Conference Call Board meeting will be held on Saturday January 21st.

It will start at 10 with a break for lunch at noon and then resume at 1.

The number for you to call is 610.214.0000 and your access Code is 652965 and then hit pound.

Just a reminder, that star6 mutes and unmutes your line and we have the ability to secure the call if necessary.

Please plan on being on time or letting me know why you either will be late, joining at times throughout the call or will not be  able to join us.

It will also be helpful if we try and be as respectful as possible with each other so that all of us can participate and hear what we need to hear during the call.

Jw

Dr. J. Webster Smith
President, National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
PO Box 458 Athens, OH 45701
740-592-6326

“Changing what it means to be blind”
For more information go to nfbohio.org