[Capchapohio] May YMCA fund raiser

Angela angie1752 at att.net
Sat Apr 7 19:20:05 UTC 2012

I have already checked with the YMCA and they are having there regular
programs. I can change the date however Neither myself or Beth are available
the other week and you are so far the only person whom can assist on the
third Saturday. Myself Beth Stephanie and you are available on Memorial Day
Saturday. If more people are willing to assist the Third Saturday I can have
event changed, I have already talked with the YMCA director. Angie