[Capchapohio] Chapter Meeting Minutes

Beth Debus mbdebus at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 15 13:26:47 UTC 2012

Thanks

________________________________
 From: MariLyn <mlpiepho at sbcglobal.net>
To: NFB-all for capital area <Capchapohio at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2012 7:00 AM
Subject: [Capchapohio] Chapter Meeting Minutes

MEMO TABLETS PROJECT
The Guide Dog Foundation has approved releasing
several pictures of guide dogs to us (with their name mentioned) for our tablet
fund raising idea. They are waiting for us to find out what format they should
use. We will get that information from the printing source we use. They thought
jpg (j peg) may be an idea.

The message is ready to be sent with the following file or link
attachments:
2012-02 February minutes.DOC
2012-03 March, DRAFT,
minutes.DOC

Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs
may prevent sending or receiving certain types of file attachments.  Check
your e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are
handled.
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Capchapohio:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/capchapohio_nfbnet.org/mbdebus%40yahoo.com