[Capchapohio] YMCA event

Angela angie1752 at att.net
Mon May 7 17:30:19 UTC 2012

Here is what I have so far. I will be seting up and bringing coolers and
ice. We will have 3 tables and four chairs set up by front station but in
back of room with good foot traffic. I will be  there from 10 a.m. to noon
with my friend Lisa and Stephanie. Steph is to bring alphabet cards and
drinks and snacks for sale. Step will be there from 10 to 2p.m. Laverne will
arrive and be there from noonto 2:00 (she can stay if needed to 4:00 p.m.)
Shelby and Shelly will be there from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m. Shelly will be doing
name cards for the children I am waiting on Jim, Beth,  Shivaji and Mary
lynn to get back with me to let me know when or if they are participating.
Mary lynn has the cash box we will need. Please get back to me by Friday so
I can complete time slots. I have a sighted member each time slot except
from 2  to 4:00 which is when I would need Jim or Beth if available. Shelby
also can move times if needed however need to know  by Friday  to get main
stream scheduled. Step do you need assistance with getting the snacks to the
facility? I could have my brother bring me to you a couple dates before and
take them when I go to set up. Beth and Stephanie you will need to get money
from the bank for change  for  the snack sales. I would suggest singles and
quarters. You two can determine how much we would need.    Address is 1640
Sandlewood Place Angie