[Capchapohio] YMCA Saturday EventMay 19th

Angela angie1752 at att.net
Mon May 14 16:53:07 UTC 2012

Hello all, Here is what I have for final plans. I will be seting up and
bringing coolers and ice and fund raiser info . I will donate one case of
bottled water.  We will have 3 tables and four chairs set up by front
station but in back of room with good foot traffic. I will be  there from 10
a.m. to noon with my friend Lisa,  Stephanie and Mary lynn whom will bring
cash box . Steph is to bring NFB info, alphabet cards and drinks and snacks
for sale. Step will be there from 10 to 2p.m. with Shivaji there from Noon
to 2:00 P.M.   and Laverne  there from noon to 4:00 Shelby and Shelly will
be there from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m. Shelly will be doing name cards for the
children

I WILL HAVE SOMEONE BRING me BACK UP AROUND 4:00 P.M. TO PICK BACK UP
COOLERS AND ANY SNACKS OR INFO TO CLEAN AREA .  Please confirm you received
schedule. Address 1640 Sandlewood Place. Thank you Angela