[Capchapohio] Please take time to read

Angela angie1752 at att.net
Sat Jun 2 17:01:51 UTC 2012

I am resending out because some persons had difficulty with attachment
previously sent. Thanks and Blessing to you all. Angie

NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND

We do not want compassion we want understanding, we do not want tolerance we
want acceptance, we do not want charity we want opportunity, we do not want
dependency we want independence.

Hello Family and Friends, I know you receive many requests for donations
throughout the year, so I  am  asking for a small donation of $10 or $15.
All donations are greatly appreciated

The NFB improves the lives of blind people through advocacy, research,
technology, and programs encouraging independence and self-confidence.
During these hard economic times, our funding from the state treasury has
been limited. It's now up to the local chapters to help come up with funds
to send members to present legislation for equal opportunity for blind
people to their respective representatives.

Please make checks payable to Angela M. Clark Checks can be mailed to me at
1752 Ivyhill Loop N., Columbus Ohio 43229.

Place in Memo Box NFB of Columbus

            Your generous donation will help change what it means to be
blind in the Columbus community.

Need to have donations by July 10th Please.

Respectfully,

Angela M. Clark

Board Member NFB Of Columbus