[Capchapohio] car wash fundraiser

sclaytor chanel2428 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 19:03:18 UTC 2012

Hello to all,

I wanted to let everyone know that I was able to get July 14, 2012 for the
car wash.  It is going to be from 12 o'clock noon to 5:00 PM.  It is going
to be held at TJ's restaurant at high Street and Morris wrote.  The only
thing it needs to be done now is that we get the word out.  I do have a
suggestion that the week of the car wash that someone could volunteer their
time to pass out flyers around the neighborhood.  I think the more that we
advertise will have a big turnout.  I will give Laverne a call about still
posting it on TV.
Thank you for everyone's help.
Stephanie