[Capchapohio] Goodwill Informational Protest

Eric Duffy eduffy at deltav.org
Fri Aug 17 02:27:33 UTC 2012

I am cooridinating the Goodwill Informational protest in Columbus. This is
to call attention to the subminimum wage issue. We will be at the  Columbus
Goodwill,  Hudson and High from 10:30  to 12:30 on Saturday August 25. I
know this is the same dayas our chapter picnick, but we must do what we can
to see that the unfair practice of paying workers with disabilities less
than the minimum wage garenteed to all other workers.

Please let me know if you can participate. Please reply to this message or
call or text me at (614) 377-9877.

Thanks.

Eric