[Capchapohio] pool party thanks

Carol Akers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 27 04:39:15 UTC 2012

Although I have no idea what Shivaji's email said, as I did not receive it, I too want to thank Angie for sharing her home, her pool, her friends and her fine hospitality on Saturday, allowing us to have a nice, relaxing day together.  Dustin and Tony also had a good time.  I think Tony was pleasantly surprised to see our group having such fun. I don't think he has really been around many blind folks other than Dusty and  Eric and Shelbi a few times.  Nice conversation, food and something different to do.
Thank you Angie!!
Carol and Dusty

Carol Akers
Talk to me about Thirty-One Purses and Gifts!  Great products!

 Do you know a blind or visually impaired person?   Ask me how the National Federation of the Blind and The Parents of Blind Children of Ohio can help change attitudes about blindness!