[Capchapohio] Reply Asap. Urgent!

Carol Akers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 4 11:06:00 UTC 2012

Hope you get this on time? I traveled to Wales, united kingdom for a short vacation but I'm afraid that this has put me in stress and I really need your help. I need a loan of £1,500 pounds which about $2,500 from you, pay you as soon as i get back. Let me know if you can help out?

Carol Akers
Talk to me about Thirty-One Purses and Gifts!  Great products!

 Do you know a blind or visually impaired person?   Ask me how the National Federation of the Blind and The Parents of Blind Children of Ohio can help change attitudes about blindness!