[Capchapohio] NFB Scrip Ohio

Carol Akers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 21 14:31:36 UTC 2012

Shelbi,
That is great news!  Will our whole October order then be shipped free?   Ok folks, lets all order our cards for our Oct 13th party!  $150 won't be hard to gather, that is only 6 cards at $25!  I will be ordering another one, that means 5 more cards! Join us at Applebees on the 13th and benefit NFB.
Carol