[Capchapohio] update Barnes & Noble

Carol Akers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 17 03:17:39 UTC 2012

I am sorry I will not be able to attend.  I will be in Ashland at the nursing home.

Carol Akers
Talk to me about Thirty-One Purses and Gifts!  Great products!

 Do you know a blind or visually impaired person?   Ask me how the National Federation of the Blind and The Parents of Blind Children of Ohio can help change attitudes about blindness!