[Capchapohio] OSSB Party

Stephanie chanel2428 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 00:47:44 UTC 2013

Hi Shelbi,
I will be ordering the pizza and pop But someone is going to need to sign
for it because I will be running a few minutes late. I will also need a
number to give them when I order the pizza.so is it ok If I give them your
number to call when they are there with the pizza?
I am going to order the pizza from papa John's  and the pop.
If you have any questions please give me a call soon as you can.
403:5772.
Thanks
Stephanie