[Capchapohio] BRAILLE Enrichment Learning Literacy BELL

purplecakers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 4 16:26:00 UTC 2013

Hello all,
Ohio is really excited to be able to host the BELL program this July 2013 for 2 weeks- the 3rd & 4th weeks of the month for kids ages 4-12. This is an important step in promoting literacy for all children.  Audio learning, though helpful,
is not enough to give blind & low vision kids the education equivalent to their sighted peers. We need your help to make this program sucessful. How can you help, you might ask?  The first thing you can do is to help us raise the necessary funds to run the program.  Our Ohio Parents of Blind Children group is donating the proceeds of our Spring Raffle in support of BELL. Buy or sell tickets for our gift card giveaway. There will be multiple prizes.  The top prize is a $100 gift card. Cards will be for places like Best Buy, Wal-Mart,  Panera, Starboard & more.  You can donate funds to purchase gift cards in place of food items you have donated fir the gourmet foid basket raffle in the past. You can order gift cards through our Scrop program so that we also benefit from the sale. Contact Eric, Shelbi or myself if you need help with Scrip or are not already enrolled in the program. We appreciate all your help & support. There will be additional ways to help with BELL later, but first we must fund it.
Thank you all. Lets make this an awesome successful fundraiser! O h I O