[Capchapohio] Gavel report

Carol Akers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 4 20:25:06 UTC 2013

Here are some things I can think of offhand that you may or may not have.  Carol participated in the Goodwill picket, BELL committee and with BELL program.  Communicated with parents via phone calls, internet  and in person to share information on advocacy and NFB resources.  Held parent seminar at 2012 state convention.  On National level, worked the Braille Book fair, The style show and assisted with seminars for NOPBC.

Carol Akers