[Capchapohio] Event

MariLyn mlpiepho at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 24 18:10:12 UTC 2013

        I'm glad you got a day set up since I've had no luck with my efforts. Good job.

Count me in to write names. I can bring a slate & stylus since I don't know how to use a Braille Writer. I have several little cards with cute pictures that may be fun to use for writing the names.

Be sure to let me know where in the library we will be set up.
MariLyn