[Capchapohio] Fundraising for our chapter

Shelbi Hindel shelbiah1 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 16:39:22 UTC 2013

Angie, We did do that for a while but something must have happened. I don't
know who has them, who is responsible for keeping the supplies, and so on.
So, my thought was that this would be more of a fun thing. People could take
turns brining a snack and it would vary from time to time. We could just
make a contribution instead of having a set price. I am starting this off
with Blueberry muffins, October meeting. Aliyah is baking them for me. If it
doesn't work out after a couple meetings we an drop it. It is just a thought
I had based on reading reports from other chapters that were submitted. No
one is doing this exact thing but it is a combination of ideas.

Shelbi