[Capchapohio] meeting reminder

Beth via Capchapohio capchapohio at nfbnet.org
Fri May 16 21:47:42 UTC 2014

I agree with the idea of an earlier meeting on sat. This way we have the rest of the day instead of a meeting in the middle of the day. It's harder to make it to these Monday evening meetings when our baby goes to bed so early. I would love to be a more active member, but this time just isn't working out for us.
Beth

Sent from my iPhone