[Capchapohio] movie info

Annette Lutz annettelutz at att.net
Fri Jun 27 13:58:21 UTC 2014

Thanks Angie.  This is great!

From: Capchapohio [mailto:capchapohio-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of
Angela via Capchapohio
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2014 6:43 PM
To: 'Capital Chapter (Columbus, Ohio) Mailing List'
Subject: [Capchapohio] movie info

Per follow up from meeting.

Movie InfoUPDATES:

AMC audio describe   movies can get info for individual theaters by phoning
888-262-4386

Automated system will list which movie will have  audio description.

Marcus at Crosswoods

Has been upgraded and can now see multiple movies with the new system.
Simply phone a day or two ahead and request to speak with a Manager and tell
them which movie you are interested in and they can tell you if it has the
audio loaded.

They also on Tuesday they have $2 popcorn and  drinks

Cinemax in Gahanna

Has upgraded and there system has audio movies in multiple theaters can
phone 614-471-7625

Please be aware when phoning ANY  theater to get movie info I always ask for
a manager. 90 percent of the time they give me correct info that movie is
audio  disriptive but when given the incorrect info I stay for the movie (do
to transportation or group) however once over I go to the  the service desk
and give the name of whom I spoke to and they will refund money or give
ticketsfor future movie,  and some also will give tickets for popcorn and
drink with next visit.

Angie