[Capchapohio] Craft Bazaar report

purplecakers at yahoo.com purplecakers at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 15 20:03:14 UTC 2014

Hello all
Our first craft bazaar exposure was good. It was a great way to mingle with the community, share some insight, be an active participant amongst the church members & community & earn a little money.  It was a long day, but an enjoyable learning experience. I was invited to return on Sunday after service to continue the exposure, which I did. It led to hearing of 2 people within the church who are visually impaired. This was a good connection to make & we should continue to nurture the relationship with the congregation or many reasons. We made $54.00 which is not bad for a first time, since we really didn't know what to expect.
Carol.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android