[Capchapohio] state convention assistance

Shelbi Hindel shelbiah1 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 14:33:23 UTC 2015

Paid chapter members,

At our September meeting the chapter voted to appropriate $500 for
convention assistance with registration and banquet being paid from this
money. The remainder will be used to help folks with room rates or meals,
that will be an individuals responsibility to determine. I must know if you
plan to attend the convention and have this assistance by November 1, 7:00
p.m. After that you will still have a few days to register for the
convention at the discounted rates but you will not receive help from the
chapter.

Shelbi