[Capchapohio] Convention transportation

purplecakers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 14 16:55:40 UTC 2015

Good Wednesday afternoon to allI am wondering about convention & transportation.   There was not enough interest to do a bus that would have stopped in multiple cities to pick folks up, so that was canned. Are chapters putting anything  together for members, as far as transportation, to increase the opportunity for people to attend? The timing for hotel reservations is rapidly approaching, but if folks do not have transportation arrangements or possibilities,  it is not feasible to commit funds to a room when they don't have a plan to get there. Although I drive, I was hoping not to, so I have not made the room  commitment yet, either. Carol