[Capchapohio] Stephanie

MariLyn mlpiepho at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 22 18:03:34 UTC 2015

In what hospital?

  _____

From: Capchapohio [mailto:capchapohio-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of
purplecakers via Capchapohio
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2015 5:40 PM
To: Capital Chapter (Columbus, Ohio) Mailing List; ohio-talk at nfbnet org
Cc: purplecakers
Subject: [Capchapohio] Stephanie

Good afternoon
Just wanted to say that Stephanie Clayton is to be moved out of I C U this
afternoon  & to a regular  room.she is feeling better,  but has a ways to go
for recovery.  She was told she will be in room 212. Direct any cards there.
She is still not talking much to conserve her air.  So not recommended to
call her.  I plan to visit her tomorrow afternoon and will update after
that.
Continue your prayers  and thoughts for her.
Carol