[Capchapohio] Attention Madame president.

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 23:17:48 UTC 2015

Salutations madam President, I hope this message finds you well. This is my formal request for convention assistance as an active, and paying member of the Columbus capital chapter of the national Federation of the blind of Ohio.
Is there a form that I need to complete?, Or does this request serve as sufficient per the chapter discussion during the month of September? I look forward to your response, formally,

Sent from the iPhone of Jordy D. Stringer