[Capchapohio] Constitutions

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 21:05:33 UTC 2015

I have attached both the chapter and affiliate constitutions. I have recommended to the President that we review our chapter constitution at our January meeting.

Before we get questions about this I will just say that the practice of allowing new members  who pay dues in the last quarter of the year to carry their membership through the end of the following calendar year has been a long standing policy of the chapter. It was recommended by Bob Eschbach.
Should we decide to do so, we could vote to change that policy without amending  our constitution or negatively effecting those who paid dues during this current quarter. I am not advocating for such a change, but the question was raised on Saturday.  .