[Capchapohio] Constitutions

JW Smith jwsmithblind at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 22:53:43 UTC 2015

Thank you Mr. President for these and in such a timely manner!

I would jus say if we are going to look at ours in January, let's make sure
to get them in everybodies preferred format before the meeting so that we
can come prepared to work on it an not spend to much unnecessary time doing
it at the actual meeting itself.

I'd like a Braille copy of our chapter one please for that January meeting
ok?

I guess after thinking about it some more, I don't care when people pay
their dues just as long as they do and then come prepared to work and
positively contribute to the growth and progress of the chapter.

Jw