[Capchapohio] Minutes

JW Smith jwsmithblind at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 17:30:56 UTC 2015

Sorry it took me a while to look at these but they look great and well done
Annette.

Just 2 suggestions ok?

1 Maybe we should not put the names of those voting against a particular
issues just put 2 or 3 voted no you know what I mean?

2 and in the future, when we have elections or more formal deliberations and
developments, perhaps we can put full names especially when they come from
the nominating Committee and  the like, and if a mor formal document is
required for the correct spelling of those names, we make that happen as
well.

Great job and I look forward to working with you and the chapter next year
in 2016.

Jw