[Capchapohio] Date for Christmas gathering

Angela angie1752 at att.net
Wed Dec 2 22:48:45 UTC 2015

Hope you all have a nice holiday angie

-----Original Message-----
From: Capchapohio [mailto:capchapohio-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of
MariLyn via Capchapohio
Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2015 10:48 PM
To: 'Capital Chapter (Columbus, Ohio) Mailing List'
Cc: MariLyn
Subject: [Capchapohio] Date for Christmas gathering

The respondents chose December 19th as our date for the Christmas gathering.

I'm thinking of a sit down dinner. I'll provide the meat and others can
choose one of the other items. See what you think and let me know what you
are bringing. So far it seems like we will have 6 or maybe more for our
gathering.

Meat: turkey & gravy with dressing--- MariLyn Green veggie:
Potato or rice dish:
Fruit dish:
Appetizer and bread:
Dessert:

This can be the basic meal. If others let me know they are coming they can
bring 'whatever' to add to the festivities. If you did not respond you are
welcome to come, but please let me know so I have enough place settings. It
should be a time to celebrate!