[Capchapohio] Salutations and happy new year from Jordy Stringer

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 21:28:37 UTC 2016

Sal you Tatian Federation family. I hope this first day of the new year finds you all doing well.
As you all know our chapter has been operating on Facebook for a little while now. It's getting likes, and I hope we can get more. I'd like to take a few pictures at some point during the meeting next week so everyone dress for the camera. Of course this is not a dollar requirement only do so if you are OK with being in the pictures. Looking forward to building the Federation with all of you in 2016.
Warmest regards,

Sent from the iPhone of Jordy D. Stringer