[Capchapohio] Calling all Pig tails

Carol Akers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 19 16:00:31 UTC 2016

Sorry my fingers missed that tao!

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Fri, Feb 19, 2016 at 10:24 AM, Carol Akers via Capchapohio<capchapohio at nfbnet.org> wrote:   The address is  Sherry Ruth 6922 Murray Ridge Rd, Elyria, Ohio 4035

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

 On Fri, Feb 19, 2016 at 9:23 AM, MariLyn via Capchapohio<capchapohio at nfbnet.org> wrote:  There is no address for sending the checks to Sherry Ruth.
From: Capchapohio [mailto:capchapohio-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Carol Akers via Capchapohio
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2016 5:20 PM
To: Capital Chapter (Columbus, Ohio) Mailing List; ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org
Cc: Carol Akers
Subject: [Capchapohio] Calling all Pig tails

Good afternoon to all!I hope you enjoyed an improvement in the weather today, I know I did. Just a reminder to everyone who has been busy getting piggies out for adoption. Please gather your pigtails/ticket stubs, which are the smaller portion of the ticket and pop them in the mail to me. We need to get this meat to the slaughter house for butchering so we can bring home the bacon!  Even if you haven't sold them all, send your tails in to me and drop a check in the pan to Sherry Ruth with a memo line of Piggies or pigtails or piggest raffle and MFI so we can best tally the tails.  I need to compare our tallies with the big Pig, so lets get our tails in. Thank youCarol Akers4213 Glenmawr AveColumbus, OH 43224

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android_______________________________________________
Capchapohio mailing list
Capchapohio at nfbnet.org
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Capchapohio:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/capchapohio_nfbnet.org/purplecakers%40yahoo.com