[Capchapohio] meeting reminder

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 22:50:08 UTC 2016

Salutations everyone, I hope this note finds you all well. I'll be looking forward to seeing you all at the meeting this upcoming Saturday. Please encourage individuals who could be potential scholarship applicants to register for our Application workshop scheduled for March 5 just after our meeting. You can remind individuals I can and you should reach out to Shelbi, myself, or Eric by March 3 sue has allow us the opportunity to make appropriate food arrangements.

Lets go build our Federation!

Sent from the iPhone of Jordy D. Stringer