[Capchapohio] Fw: Preschools in Columbus

Carol Akers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 14 16:51:18 UTC 2016

Thank you Beth for your assistance!Carol

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Mon, Mar 14, 2016 at 12:29 PM, Beth via Capchapohio<capchapohio at nfbnet.org> wrote:   I might be able to help. I recently went to a preschool fair and have researched lots of preschool options. What part of town will you be living in? And are you looking for a play based learning environment or academically focused program?
Feel free to contact me Beth Debus 5868764259

Sent from my iPhone