[Capchapohio] meeting reminder

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 22:55:16 UTC 2016

Salutations capital city chapter members. As you may know by now, we are having a chapter fundraiser at the conclusion of our meeting this Saturday. It is a dine to donate day at Buffalo wild wings in Graceland shopping center. The address is: 152 Graceland Blvd., Columbus, OH.
Our meeting typically concludes at noon, or just before, so we anticipate arriving at the fundraising location at approximately 12:30 p.m. Saturday. I have extended a plethora of invitations, and will be at the location from 12:30, until approximately 4:15. It should be noted that this fundraising opportunity is valid for both dining room, and take out orders. It should also be noted that the total donation price does not include tax, or gratuity.

I'm excited to share this time with my Federation family, and very much look forward to reading the financial rewards of our collective efforts.
Sincerely, yours in the movement,
Jordy

Sent from the iPhone of Jordy D. Stringer