[Capchapohio] Dine to donate tally

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 23:14:14 UTC 2016

Salutations Federation family, I hope this message finds all of you well.
I want to first off thank everyone who was able to participate in our most recent chapter fundraiser, it was an enjoyable afternoon, with a rather productive meeting just before

We were very happy to have not only some of our Federation members from the Cleveland area, but some potential new Federation members.
Now for the good stuff, thanks to the generosity of all during the afternoon we will receive a check in the amount of $138 from the BW three's corporation.
I'm told that we should feel free to plan for such an event as this anytime we want during the next three months.
I want again to One last time extend gratitude to you, my Federation family. I'm so excited to be building the Federation with you all.
I look forward to seeing you all in less than a month.
Additionally, I want to encourage members to pick careful attention to the minutes of our last meeting as there is information you may find of particular interest.
Yours in the movement, Jordy

Sent from the iPhone of Jordy D. Stringer