[Capchapohio] Scanner

Angela angie1752 at att.net
Sat Apr 16 17:17:09 UTC 2016

Thanks, I  have the open book software and the text cloner pro scanner. The problem is that when I  scan written text some of it comes up as signs or reads as non since. I  use the open book for pdf files attached to e-mails and such. I  have never tried to use it  to scan documents   that I  rec in the mailThanks for the info Angie