[Capchapohio] Question regarding a chapter presentation on May 7.

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 21:01:11 UTC 2016

Greetings Federation family, I hope this note finds you all well.

 Recently, I was hired as an education consultant for democracy live. The objective of this company is to promote accessible voting opportunities to individuals in the United States who are blind and visually impaired.

I have been given access to their voting software, and would love to discuss opportunities to encourage official elections in the state of Ohio to utilize this software. This is an organization that is building this software for traffic, but they have an endorsement from the national Federation of the blind.
Our next meeting will convene at 10 AM on May 7 at the Indianola Methodist Church. The address is 2350 Indianola Ave., Columbus, OH.
I encourage all come on this chapter members to attend, as there will be much to discuss

.
Sent from the iPhone of Jordy D. Stringer.
Inform, encourage, empower!