[Capchapohio] Fwd: your fundraising event is scheduled!

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Thu May 26 00:31:48 UTC 2016

Greetings Federation family of Ohio. I hope this note finds each of  you well.
I write this message to you again to inform you of another opportunity to fellowship with fellow Federation family, as well as raise funds for The continued efforts of the Federation in the greater Columbus area.
 We had such a joyous time during our first afternoon, we would like to share, and fellowship with each of you once again. Please see the below announcement for specific details.
Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to reach out.
Your brother in the movement,
Jordy D. Stringer

Sent from the iPhone of Jordy D. Stringer.
Inform, encourage, empower!

Begin forwarded message: