[Capchapohio] August 2016 minutes

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 02:24:27 UTC 2016

Salutations chapter members.
I continue to be troubled by the fact that only one of our balances continues to be articulated, as we have well over $10,000 and arch chapter treasury.
As a reflection, our balance has been a little over $500 for some number of months now. It is clear now that this is not at all our chapter balance, and I would very much like the minutes to reflect the actual funds we have available.

Additionally, as we approach taken mention, I would also very much appreciate the conversation of registration being broached. Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend the upcoming chapter meeting as per my email earlier this afternoon.

 Additionally, it could also be a very good idea to start discussing Washington seminar, as it is Weston five months from today.
I'm excited to see the development and for the building of this chapter, and can't wait to be back in Columbus.

Most warm and kind regards,

Sent from the iPhone of Jordy D. Stringer.
Inform, encourage, empower!