[Capchapohio] Our September 10th Chapter Meeting

JW Smith jwsmithblind at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 15:52:28 UTC 2016

Chapter Colleagues:

I thought that we had a good meeting this month and that our guest speaker
was excellent.

I was appointed as chair of the nominating Committee for this year so I
wanted to remind each of you that our elections will be held on Saturday
November 5th at our monthly chapter meeting.

You must be present at the actual meeting itself live and in person and you
mus be and active and consistent member of the chapter in order to
participate in the elections  wich means that you have payed your annual
dues and have been attending meetings on a consistent basis in this last
year. Since our last elections.

Please check with our President or treasurer to make sure of your status as
an official member of this chapter.

I believe that our chapter is on the threshold of moving to a new level in
all aspects so please consider carefully your willingness to serve in a
leadership position and we may be contacting some of you to gauge your
willingness to serve in such positions, so please take it very seriously so
that we can continue the present momentum that I feel we have as a chapter
right now!

Jw