[Capchapohio] using stable account with Jaws

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 16:34:31 UTC 2016

Dustin, thanks so much for your speedy efforts to get the answers to these questions. I would strongly encourage anyone considering signing up for one of these accounts to talk in great detail with your benefits counselor, or someone who is well aware of not only Social Security log, but trust law. This account sounds very reminiscent of a qualified income trust, as it has some limitations, however it's touted. Individuals who live on a fixed income, should also think very carefully about any kind of investment planning, or investments that involves risk.
Thanks again, and I look forward to seeing you all in our next chapter meeting. And, movie night?
Dr?

Sent from the iPhone of Jordy D. Stringer.
Inform, encourage, empower!