[Capchapohio] using stable account with Jaws

Carol Akers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 15 02:23:43 UTC 2016

ABLE National Resource Center | Achieving Better Life Experience

|   |
ABLE National Resource Center | Achieving Better Life Experience

  |   |

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Wed, Sep 14, 2016 at 9:49 PM, Carol Akers via Capchapohio<capchapohio at nfbnet.org> wrote:   If anyone is interested in reading more about the origin of ABLE accounts, you can go to The National Resource Center in Washington DC at www.ablenrc.org. to learn more and compare the programs of TN, Nebraska, Florida and Ohio. Carol

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

 On Wed, Sep 14, 2016 at 12:34 PM, Jordy Stringer via Capchapohio<capchapohio at nfbnet.org> wrote:  Dustin, thanks so much for your speedy efforts to get the answers to these questions. I would strongly encourage anyone considering signing up for one of these accounts to talk in great detail with your benefits counselor, or someone who is well aware of not only Social Security log, but trust law. This account sounds very reminiscent of a qualified income trust, as it has some limitations, however it's touted. Individuals who live on a fixed income, should also think very carefully about any kind of investment planning, or investments that involves risk.
Thanks again, and I look forward to seeing you all in our next chapter meeting. And, movie night?Dr?
Sent from the iPhone of Jordy D. Stringer.Inform, encourage, empower!